Wednesday 2 January 2013

A Positively Awesome 1st Day Of 2013


Happy New Year One & All - Here we are well into 2013 so i thought i'd share my memories of a truly awesome day with you....As you can see from the video i was over the border in Lowestoft - Many thanks go out to Lowestoft Town chairman Gary Keyzor for his kindness picking me up along with a couple of diehard LTFC fans from Great Yarmouth - Not only did his kindness stretch to that, he also arranged to have a photograph published onto the cover of the matchday programme of myself and my soul brother Mr Suvy...Then at the end of the game he made sure we had something to eat in the LTFC social club before giving us a lift back to Great Yarmouth...Gary you are a saint, a kind man and a true gent...THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH...I OWE YOU ONE OR TWO, NO MAKE IT THREE...Anything i can ever do for you or Lowestoft Town Football Club i'll happily do without question.

                              I'll let some of the photographs i took tell the story of an awesome day











So there you have it - Not a huge blog of words this time, just pictures and a few lines....I think you'll agree a pretty awesome day...I sincerely hope your day was equally as awesome - Being with God, alone next to the sea with thoughts of loved ones past and present was a truly uplifting experience...I walked tall, smiled huge smiles and enjoyed every moment..Meeting friendly people shortly after up at the football & getting the surprise of my life when buying a programme was  a nice shock to the system....Lowestoft is a truly awesome town with so much positivity in the air and very friendly people...I think i'll just call it a day on this blog post now and quote a very famous seaside postcard quote "WISH YOU WERE HERE" to those who read this blog and shared the joy of the beautiful day with me in Lowestoft, i give you thanks......GOD BLESS & POSITIVE VIBES TO YOU ALL

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful day bro,
    you deserve it.
    Best wishes for the rest of this year :)

    ReplyDelete